Sunday, March 26, 2017

Another reason being old is awesome

Being old is terrific because I don't care as much what anyone thinks.  Sometimes I go entire days WITHOUT WEARING MAKEUP!   I started wearing make up in 10th grade.

I carried my cosmetics in a small white case.  It had handle on top.  I would sit at the kitchen table, morning light streaming in the back windows, and apply my eyes.  Mother used to say I should sign my chin when done.

Red heads have no natural color.  Well....I guess we do. White on white.  No color in our eyebrows.  No color in our lashes.  Freckles and hair on our heads is our only visible hue.

Now that I'm old I sometimes skip putting on a face!  That saves 20 minutes of my life for other stuff....like sitting on my ass and reading.   Or coloring.  Coloring is a delicious pastime.

If I added up all the time spent smearing on a face I'd have decades.  I'd likely also have no husband.
Guys tend to like women with visible faces.  However, once they are nabbed one can let themselves go!  Yay for being old.

Hey you guys, start reading my blog.  I am hungry for comments.

Soon I'll sort out how to post photos.  Mayhap a photo of me without makeup!  (NOT)

No comments:

Post a Comment