Monday, March 20, 2017

Toes hanging over the edge of a new reality!

Whooo Hoooo!  I'm sixty five!  I've been sixty five since November 28th, but only recently embraced it.

Sixty Five is a turning point age.  Like thirteen, without acne.  Or sixteen, but already have a driver's license.
Other turning point ages: Eighteen,  Twenty-one,  Forty....then they sort of go along by decades until you hit SIXTY FIVE!

Most people aren't thrilled about sixty five.  They think of it as the beginning of their last chapters on this planet.

But here is why I have embraced sixty five (other than Medicare):  I read a TERRIFIC book and I'm planning to use the tools in that book to manifest the most awesome rest of my life possible.

The book, you ask? (Yes, there are many "yous" out there.  Eventually you will all find this brand spanking new blog and possibly ride along with me now and again.)

The book is You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero.  It's a fun read and quite convinced me that I can manifest anything I want in my life by the amazing wattage of hooking into my higher power.  I think of my higher power as "BF"---aka Benevolent Force.  Sometimes I call BF God.  But mostly I call BF "best friend."

Check out Jen's best selling book at jensincero.com

This refreshing down to earth fun funny little book is my starting point for rocking the rest of my life.
She maintains we can manifest anything we want in our lives simply by the power of our thoughts!  Everything we desire is already HERE, we simply have to believe and BF mixed with our beliefs will pop that no longer elusive marvelous item right into our world.  How cool is that?

I tested this yesterday in the packed parking lot of our local Publix grocery store.  Not one single open space to be found.  So I said to myself, "Yes there is.  There is an open space quite near the entrance."  Lo and Behold,  just as I thunk it a car pulled out of the exact perfect spot and we pulled in.  Now that is quite the ideal litmus test, eh?

There's lots more.  Like the little line "....and this is good because."  More on that tomorrow.  Now I'm off to manifest clean laundry.   👏

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Alice, for tapping into all those awkward moments way back when. I have my own set ... equally as ridiculous ... but never really faced up to them. I think, because of those mishaps with boys, I probably told myself that I should never try again to attract someone ... but to let them come to me. Hence ... I never really got what I wanted. TIME TO CHANGE ALL THAT, if I have the courage.

    Keep going. Keep thinking out loud and allowing us to do the same!

    ReplyDelete