Monday, March 27, 2017

I'm deaf. And this is good because.....

Jen Sincero writes that we need to think positive thoughts in order to manifest all great things in our world.  If there is something negative in your life, you tack on the words, "....and this is good because."

Tried it with my husband, Jim.  His was, "I'm bald.  And this is good because I don't have to comb my hair."

 I'm deaf.  I've been deaf for about 15 years.   Lost my hearing when I had pneumonia.

Being deaf is good because.....

Loud noises don't wake me up at night.
When I read I simply take out my hearing aids and instant quiet.
I get attention by saying, "I'm hearing impaired."
I'm learning to lip read.

Try this little exercise!  Last night I talked to a great friend who  has very little money.  She tried it.  She said, "Being poor is good because I don't have to worry about fluctuations in the stock market."

Keeping the positive vibrations flowing.  So, all of you, go forth and prosper.  Have a beautiful positive day.  Hooray for today.  Is anyone reading this?   Maybe not many, but eventually the multitudes will discover my blog and yay yay hip hip hooray I'll be rich and famous and tall with long legs.


No comments:

Post a Comment