Sunday, March 26, 2017

I was told to put photos in my blog. So here are two!

This is my latest creative hobby.  I make wonky little dolls, decorate them with jewelry from my defunct Etsy shop and foist them off on friends.  This little lady went to live in Miami.  Her back story is that she's from Cuba.   She actually turned out pretty well.  Many of them have birth defects.
Like the chick below.   She was my first attempt.  Her feet look like frog feet.  Her back story?  Her mother was beautiful princess given to wandering the woods and kissing frogs.  One day the frog she kissed transformed into a handsome prince.  They married and this baby was the product of that union.  Clearly frog DNA was still in Dad's system.  I sent her to a friend in Pennsylvania where she now lives in a flower shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment